We are here to help you get back to what you love doing. To make an appointment, simply call us today at (208) 233-4800. Our clinic’s mission is to give you the results YOU want while receiving the care YOU deserve.” We want you to regain your health to be able to live your best life.
We want to make your first appointment as smooth as possible. If possible, please print and complete our new patient form below. Along with this form please bring your insurance card/s, a photo ID, and a list of your current medications. If it is not possible beforehand, please allocate extra time prior to the first appointment to allow time to fill them out in our office.
- Make a list of questions or concerns you have for the therapist.
- Print out our new patient form and patient payment agreement. Complete them and bring it with you OR arrive 5-10 minutes early for your first appointment to complete our new patient paperwork.
- Come with a list of medications you are currently taken, past surgeries, and treatments.
What to Expect on your First Appointment
- You will check-in with our front office staff.
- You will complete a questionnaire about your pain and movement. If you have not completed our new patient forms beforehand, we will have you complete them before heading back.
- We will take copies of your photo ID and insurance card/s.
- You will perform an initial evaluation with your physical therapist where he/she will ask you questions about your medical history, current pain, and/or injury. Your movement, strength, coordination will all be evaluated.
- Your physical therapist will also answer any questions you have about physical therapy and your treatment plan.
- Your therapist will then develop a treatment plan with modalities and the number of visits would be best for you to receive the best care and quickest recovery.
- You will receive a home exercise plan from your therapist which is essential to the effectiveness of your progress.
- The therapist is in communication with your referring physician giving them progress updates along the way.
- If you have any questions at any time, please ask. Open communication is key to giving you the best results you deserve.
We can’t wait to see you and be a part of your health journey that leads you back to doing what you LOVE!!