Updated Tuesday, July 27, 2021
Your safety and well-being are our first concern.
As healthcare providers, we find it important to treat our patients and allow those with orthopedic and/or musculoskeletal pain/injuries to continue with their appointments. Many of our patients are at a critical point in their rehab and require the hands-on guidance of our skilled physical therapists and the use of our specialized equipment for their recovery.
We continue to follow guidelines and adjust as new information comes out to keep our patients and staff healthy and safe.
This is how we are preventing the spread of COVID-19:
1. We are asking each patient to wear a mask during therapy to help us limit the spread of the virus. If you arrive without one, Meadowland Therapy will provide one for you. According to the CDC, masks are still required in health care settings, fully vaccinated or not.
2. Upon arrival, all will be asked to hand sanitize.
3. All patients and staff are screened for high-risk level, symptoms, and their temperature is taken.
4. Equipment, surfaces, and treatment rooms are vigilantly being sanitized.
6. Staff are washing hands frequently and sanitizing after each interaction with a patient.
What you can do to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
1. Follow guidelines as outlined by your local public health office including: Wash your hands frequently, don’t touch your face, practice social distancing, and stay home except for essential activities.
2. If you present any symptoms of being sick; such as; fever, sore throat or cough, please call and let us know so we can happily reschedule your appointment.
We will continually update this page as changes occur. Thank you for your patience.
Please call us if you have any concerns or questions. We are here to help! (208) 233-4800.
Your Meadowland Therapy Team