Update from Wednesday, March 25th following Gov. Brad Little’s address where he issued a 21-day stay at home order for the State of Idaho.
Your safety and well-being are our first concern.
Yes, we are OPEN at this time. We are following the Governor’s “Statewide Stay At Home Order” guidelines that have defined physical therapy, as a healthcare service, as an essential service.
As healthcare providers, we find it important to treat our patients and allow those with orthopedic and/or musculoskeletal pain/injuries to continue with their appointments. Many of our patients are at a critical point in their rehab and require the hands-on guidance of our skilled physical therapists and the use of our specialized equipment for their recovery.
We continue to follow guidelines and adjust as new information comes out to keep our patients and staff healthy and safe.
This is how we are preventing the spread of COVID-19:
1. Upon arrival, all will be asked to hand sanitize.
2. All patients and staff are screened for high-risk level, symptoms, and their temperature is taken.
3. No more than 10 people are allowed in the clinic at a time and social distancing is enforced between patients.
4. Equipment, surfaces, and treatment rooms are vigilantly being sanitized.
5. Staff are washing hands frequently and sanitizing after each interaction with a patient.
6. Outside of work staff are avoiding being around those who are sick.
What you can do to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
1. Follow guidelines as outlined by your local public health office including: Wash your hands frequently, don’t touch your face, practice social distancing, and stay home except for essential activities.
2. If you present any symptoms of being sick; such as; fever, sore throat or cough, please call and let us know so we can happily reschedule your appointment.
We will continually update this page as changes occur. Thank you for your patience.
Please call us if you have any concerns or questions. We are here to help! (208) 233-4800.
Your Meadowland Therapy Team